Mastercard Direct Services (MCDS) is a dynamic B2B sales unit covering customers across Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EEMEA). The MCDS model is a fast growth, delivered through efficient and effective remote account development and management. We are based in Dubai, focusing on medium / small and remote customers and prospects, both as account managers and business developers.
- Are you looking to develop your business and sales skills at a global technology company/payments industry leader?
- Do you have a strong sales mindset and can-do attitude; an ability to identify customer needs and create solutions to meet them?
- Would you enjoy the opportunity to be an individual sales contributor in a high-growth organization?
Mastercard is looking for high achievers who embody excellent business judgment, leadership, and fintech savviness to join our team.
As an MCDS sales lead, you will convert qualified leads for the business, working closely with account teams in local markets, while partnering internally with different supportive business organizations.
Some degree of travel is anticipated (less than 5% of your time).
- Responsible for achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume, and revenue growth with the MCDS Mastercard partners in the assigned territory within the EEMEA region
- Identification, development, and acquisition of new customers, including the establishment and daily management of a prospect sales-funnel
- Understand and execute on consultative selling techniques and achieve positive and measurable results
- Develop business cases, including financial analysis/modeling, in support of opportunities identified
- Work cross functionally with other sales teams, product and business development, marketing, operations and delivery to identify opportunities, design and execute targeted customer focused proposals
- Related work experience, previously working with B2B financial and technology sector clients a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Results orientated, with a strong sense of urgency
- Powerful and convincing presenter and communicator
- Proficient communicating and working with client decision makers
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Can demonstrate learning agility through quickly establishing credibility in a new subject matter or vertical
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent knowledge (both written and spoken) of English. Arabic or French languages would be a plus.