We are looking for account managers to join our growing global organizations to be based out of our Dubai office. Account Managers in EMQ run the day-to-day relationship with a designated portfolio of regional partners. They are accountable for the development of the portfolio, driving partner performance and engagement while ensuring that each of their partners is operationally fit and delivering against jointly agreed business objectives.
By developing a compelling Customer Value Proposition, they will influence the growth of their accounts ensuring that EMQ is the preferred partner of choice. Furthermore, you will work closely with Product, Delivery, Execution, and Operations teams to launch new services for your customers across the EMQ network and enable robust cross-border transactions.
- Identify opportunities to deepen and grow the relationship with partners by involving and working cross functionally with other parts of the EMQ business
- Identify challenges blocking ramp-rate and introduce/ relevant programmes or/and engage internal teams to provide solution to existing blockers.
- Grow transactions by building a good rapport with existing clients within the portfolio to ensuring loyalty and customer retention
- Monitor and analyze the performance of partner specific KPIs and review with key stakeholders on a quarterly basis or as required
- Develop and implement account strategies and best practices for your clients
- Provide partners with the appropriate training in line with company guidelines
- Coordinate internal resources to resolve critical partner issues related to regulatory, compliance or tech domains
- Record and measure activity, including pipeline and revenue, to demonstrate ROI and potential growth opportunities
- Manage multiple & simultaneous integration projects and proactively monitor changes/risks by working closely with the Delivery team
- Provide weekly performance reports or as required to the Head of Partnerships
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on experiences in account/ partner management
- Business development, strategic planning, sales or project management is a plus
- Successful track record of delivering on ambitious growth targets
- A good understanding of best practice client servicing, from relationship building to client management, expectation setting, communication and correspondence
- Intellectually curious individual with strong communication skills and excellent business acumen; customer focused, and goal orientated
- Previous experiences in the Fintech/ Payments/ Start-ups optimal but not necessary
- Ability to travel to different geographies upon request
- Proficiency in English is a must
- A competitive compensation package
- Working with a diverse and world-class team
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business
If the above sounds like you, please submit your CV/resume along with a written cover letter outlining how your previous experience makes you suitable for the role.
We foster an inclusive, open and respectful work environment and expect that our new team members will be like-minded in that respect. We very much welcome people from all walks of life, diverse backgrounds, different experiences, outlooks and ideas to help us grow.
EMQ is a fintech start-up operating a global financial settlement network that seamlessly integrates ecosystem participants. Thereby providing a faster, cheaper and more transparent financial settlement solution for individuals and businesses across the world. Our flexible network infrastructure directly integrates to end-points, providing last-mile distribution. We enable effective settlement, and cross-border movement of capital, across multiple industry verticals for a broad range of services. Meanwhile, adhering to complex regulations, and compliance standards in different markets. Globally, EMQ’s network spans across more than 80 countries with 8 offices in Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, UAE, Singapore, and London with expansion underway across key business markets in Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.