Tarabut Gateway is looking for a dynamic Associate Programme Manager (APM) to support with driving our business activities as well as partnership programmes with new & existing clients. As the interface between programme participants and internal departments, you will be responsible for supporting with all programme management activities to ensure that deliverables meet the programme requirements in a timely and effective manner. This is a strategic role with room for growth within the organization that requires a candidate who is self-motivated, takes initiative, and is willing to accept responsibilities for results that effectively puts them at the forefront of managing programme-oriented relationships.
- Support the RM with actively managing Partnership Programme Lifecycles to:
- Develop programme methodologies for efficient planning of deliverables to stakeholders
- Conduct research, analysis & writing on applicable content, and document review
- Monitor team progress and report questions or concerns to the Programme Manager
- Coordinate with working groups
- Cultivate strong relationships with new & existing clients
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database
- Conduct market research and analysis to create sales initiatives for promoting the company’s products
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior management for business engagement
- Support with creating business plans, commercial models, scope of works, sales pitches, and other documents as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, literature, economics, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage effectively with various level of management, staff, and clients
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure
- Experience of working with cross-functional, being a team player
- Strong ability with friendly and presentable demeanor to interact with clients to understand, interpret, and prioritize their needs
- Solid understanding of industry trends and how it impacts the Product
- Excellent organization and time management skills, negotiation skills, and self-starter that works on their own initiatives
Working for TG could potentially be the biggest challenge of your career! You will be exposed to multiple functions of the business, have dialogues with inspiring colleagues that have unique ideas, and be given more autonomy than you have ever had to execute your ideas to scale. You will be challenged, held accountable and expected to run like it’s your own business
Curiosity is the gateway to learning. Thinking differently is our key to success. We don’t like normal, we prefer to create new rules for the game and redefine the status quo by challenging conventional thinking.
WHO WE ARE:
- We are dynamic: Always challenging the status quo
- We work together: By collaborating with members of our ecosystem and our partners
- We take ownership: By being accountable and self-aware
- We care about our team members, our customers, and the end-user
- We are passionate: and love what we do
A competitive compensation package relative to a series-A early-stage startup will be expected along with eligibility to participate in equity ownership.
In 2021, TG broke records by securing USD 13$ million in funding, the largest FinTech seed round in MENA history. The company is the first and largest regulated Open Banking platform in the MENA, with offices in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the UAE. TG connects a regional network of banks and FinTechs via a universal application programming interface (API). By offering tools that allow the facilitation and distribution of personalized financial services, TG enables financial institutions to build a new world of financial services in MENA.