As a Business Development Manager at PayTabs you'll be exploring and developing new partnerships with government entities mainly, as well as helping the company to establish partnerships with local acquirers, APMs, PSPs and handle any other relevant tasks overcoming many challenges. The role holder manages and oversees all interaction and requirements for payment solutions from Government, semi-Government, Not-for-profit organizations run by Government and other entities categorized under the Government.
This position is crucial in developing the PayTabs brand locally and, working with a team of experts to support you, your development of the PayTabs brand will be more than matched by the development of your own career and expertise in the world of global payments. Having in mind the perspective to establish PayTabs local branch and manage it, backed by the region's top investors, managed by the region’s best motivators, and servicing the world's most successful companies.
- Responsible for strategically selling PayTabs portfolio of services to Government / Semi-Government, Ministry, and other Government organizations; propose higher value / value-added services and solutions to the customer in line with our solutions and services.
- Strategic thinking & execution in delivering out of the box solutions
- Solid understanding of the Government functioning, different departments and levers within in the Government sector.
- Working knowledge of Payment Industry, partnership Channels, merchant acquiring, payment gateway business, wallets, payment flows
- Developing and managing contacts with senior executives in Government offices. Good relations within eCommerce / FinTech eco-system.
- Develop solutions for the Government entities based on the complex requirements
- Develop positive relationships with the customer leading to a deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using PayTabs value selling proposition
- Managing end to end sales cycle of partnership from prospecting, integration and to support
- Excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using PayTabs value selling proposition.
- Leading work with internal and external stakeholders related to local Acquirers, PSPs or APMs relationships.
- Aligning other organizations with the company while raising the brand awareness of PayTabs at the regional level.
- Manage and develop relationships and work with government or Charity to improve the liabilities and cross-sell all bank products and move the current manual transactions to alternative channels and electronic transactions
Roles and KPIs
- Exploring and developing new partnerships with Acquirers, PSPs and APMs globally
- Manage and develop relationships and work with government or Charity to move the current manual transactions to alternative channels and electronic transactions
- Master Merchants/sub-merchants acquisition
- Introducing innovations in the region and opening new LOB’s
- Country expansion and brand awareness
- Strong commercial skills, sales closures, negotiation skills, integration methods
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in dealing with Govt relations, Govt business development.
- Knowledge of FinTech, Acquiring Bank, Payment aggregation will be added advantage
- Need to have understanding of sales life cycle in detail
- Ability to envisage the growing trends in payment gateway business, build business models based on
- Need to know the Global payment landscape with APMs in the market globally.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Business-related Bachelors Degree or higher
- Business development and sales experience in Govt sales is a must
- Fintech or merchant acquiring bank or payments industry experience is essential
- Good Arabic / English language skills.
PayTabs is an award winning, B2B, payments solutions powerhouse founded by Saudi entrepreneur Abdulaziz Al Jouf.
Having processed the first live payment gateway transaction in June 2014, today PayTabs processes transactions in multiple currencies, safely and securely. Using API plugins, PayTabs facilitates seamless B2B ecommerce solutions for SME’s across 49 industries to ‘plug and play’ payment features on to their websites. PayTabs prides itself on offering electronic invoicing services enabling businesses to enjoy digital invoicing, pay by QR code or secure social media payment links.