At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa, and Pakistan. Careem is pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things, and the mobility of money.
- Setup initiatives across all lines of spends and build trackers and tools to monitor and control spends vs budget allocated for different markets.
- Create models and metrics to guide the markets, cities and basecamp to achieve our goals on fixed costs.
- Initiate cross functional topics with our parent company and various stakeholder and implement them successfully.
- Support continuous improvement of current budgeting, forecasting and planning process and deliverables.
- Prepare and analyze monthly management reports
- Flag with different stakeholders like Finance, Mountain Peak teams and FP&A functions on any anomalies in spends.
- Regular spend reporting (daily, weekly and monthly cadence) to the different stakeholders like Finance, Markets and Growth functions.
- Assist in the development of scorecards, measurement tools and KPI’s
- Prepare/support ad hoc reports and analysis
- Active participation in special projects
- 6+ years of related experience creating financial reports and analyzing the results to provide strategic
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, statistics; programming is a plus (Python, R)
- Proficiency in building excel models, spreadsheets, Tableau dashboards
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling
- Results-oriented, strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) or Oracle Hyperion planning tools is a plus.
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this.
- Be part of a Remote-First organisation
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
At Careem, they are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Careem's goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.