The team is looking for a Business Manager with experience in blockchain, digital assets, or the metaverse to participate in Hex Trust's expansion. In this role, you will report to the Head of Business Management and collaborate with management across various departments worldwide.
- Lead initiatives to launch new products/services or enhance internal processes
- Build KPI reports in order to monitor business activities (custody, trading, financing, staking)
- Contribute to Hex Trust's international expansion: license applications, office set-up, etc.
- Assist in due diligences requested by clients, counterparties or investors
- 2 to 6 years experience working within Project Management/Business Management or COO office
- At least 1-year of working experience in crypto/digital assets/Financial institution
- Organisational and tracking skills is a must
- Experience in Excel and/or Data Analytics tools
- Problem solver with a taste for processing numbers and results presentation
- Ideally already participated in the launch or expansion of a blockchain/digital assets company
Hex Trust is the leading fully licensed and insured provider of bank-grade custody and associated services for digital assets in Asia. Its mission is to provide the world’s most trusted infrastructure in the digital asset economy, with a vision to secure a permissionless future.
Led by veteran banking technologists and award-winning financial services experts, Hex Trust has built Hex Safe™, a proprietary bank-grade platform that delivers custody, DeFi, brokerage, and financing solutions for financial institutions, digital asset organizations, corporations and private clients. Hex Trust has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Italy, and Vietnam.