Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking to hire a Compliance & Risk Officer to support a newly established business unit. The Compliance & Risk Officer will have the opportunity to build the Compliance & Risk Function of the business to the highest standard as per the business needs and regulatory requirements. The Compliance & Risk Officer will work closely with various internal stakeholders, and be part of a high-growth business unit.
- Support the country licensing application processes by delivering completed compliance policies and procedures, and defending them to the regulator.
- Support responds to regulator questions and requests for information
- Responsible for maintaining and updating as needed all compliance policies and manuals, and notification to the business of any regulatory changes
- Act as a central point of contact for all information on compliance-related issues
- Assisting in all compliance and regulatory matters with local and international regulatory bodies
- Preparing regular reports and strategic direction to senior management regarding compliance matters
- Working with in-house and external advisories to monitor, and then implement responses to regulatory developments that impact the businesses
- Collaborating with other internal stakeholders on special compliance projects as necessary
- Perform other assignments as the senior management and the Board of Directors may direct.
- 8+ years of compliance experience with a reputable multinational company, preferably in the fintech or financial service sector
- Strong understanding of local regulations and compliance requirements
- Good understanding of the capital markets, trading markets, FX asset class, and liquidity provision activities
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and strong ability to adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work effectively with a global team across 3 continents
- Crypto knowledge will be a plus.
Binance is the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume. Trusted by millions worldwide, the Binance platform is dedicated to increasing the freedom of money for users, and features an unmatched portfolio of crypto products and offerings, including: trading and finance, education, data and research, social good, investment and incubation, decentralization and infrastructure solutions, and more.