For Crypto.com's Global Privacy team, they are looking for a dynamic, experienced Data Privacy Manager. You will work alongside with the Chief Information Security Officer and a talented team to support a top-of-class security program as part of our Global Information Security Team.
- Handling local data processing agreements or similar privacy arrangements, including internal communications with the respective business owners and leading the negotiations with prospect vendors from a privacy perspective;
- Handling requests for information from law enforcement authorities;
- Handling complicated data subject requests;
- Handling communications with supervisory authorities in collaboration with the global data protection officer;
- Monitoring local developments and advising on the applicable frameworks;
- Drafting and maintaining privacy related documents including policies, procedures and opinions;
- Applying a risk-based approach in terms of privacy operations;
- Supporting the Global Data Protection Officer and the global privacy operations.
- Experience in:
- Handling of data processing agreements or similar privacy arrangements;
- Performing data protection impact assessments;
- Managing vendor relationships from a privacy perspective;
- Privacy management of internal projects related to day-to-day business activities;
- Drafting privacy related documents;
- Deep knowledge of the German privacy regulatory framework (including but not limited to local jurisprudence and guidelines issued by the respective supervisory authorities);
- Eagerness to learn in the fast-changing environment of the Fintech industry;
- Excellent communication culture in a diverse multinational environment;
- Fluency in English and German.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Compliance experience/knowledge in the field of privacy and data protection of the USA, Canada and the Asia-Pacific region;
- Compliance experience/knowledge in the field of relevant German financial legislation;
- Relevant information privacy certificate(s), including but not limited to CIPP/E, CIPP/A, CIPM and CIPT;
- Experience in communication with supervisory authorities;
- Experience with the information security legislation within Germany;
- Experience with compliance management platforms preferred (e.g. OneTrust and DataGuidance);
- Experience in privacy and security audits.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.