As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and executing marketing strategies aiming to develop a holistic strategy that will help us meet our ambitious goals. This role is a good fit for someone who is comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment and pushing the envelope of what’s possible.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic and analytical capabilities, experience working with product teams and shaping product strategy, and deep understanding of key trends and dynamics in FinTech/ eCommerce world. The role will require creativity, a keen affinity for brand, strong attention to detail, and a highly data-driven mindset.
- Own marketing strategies aiming to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet company goals in partnership with other teams gaining alignment on key growth opportunities
- Optimize product funnels and marketing campaigns to reach growth goals
- Lead and manage the growth process across all stages (e.g., evaluate, ideate, experiment, scale, measure, and iterate quantitative and qualitative user insights to inform the growth roadmap
- Understand ins and outs of each product/solution, market & client segmentation & needs/pain points, effectively develop product value proposition and messages to customers
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing role with emphasis on growth and performance within B2C product space (experience with FinTech/Digital Wallets/eCommerce products will be preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working directly with marketing platforms, such as paid media, email, notifications, growth performance marketing
- Experience with digital marketing and growth projects from ideation to completion
- Experience with managing a creative process with internal or external designers
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with Product, Design, Operations, Sales and other teams
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer with disciplined documentation process
- Degree from a recognized University
Headquartered in Riyadh, Tiqmo is a mobile payment service provider that aims to build an ecosystem for digital payments and services marketplace in the MENA region, by offering solutions for E-Commerce, gaming, logistics, education.