Digital Program Manager
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams.
- Strong experience to work with cross functional teams like IS, Audit, Compliance, Marketing, P&P and OPS within the organization to adhere to Enterprise Project management framework for Go Live readiness.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Lead squad on user story grooming, sizing and acceptance criteria definition, continuous refinement and prioritization of product backlog
- Ensure that Agile-related project reporting, such as burn-downs and status updates, are relevant, transparent and add value
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Ability to engage in difficult conversations that result in positive, actionable outcomes
- Program manage any cross-team coordination via collaboration techniques like Scrum-of-Scrums, Dependency & Risk management following agile best practices
- Proven work experience as a project manager either in a bank or technology company
- Would be an advantage to have Digital/ fintech projects involving payments, smartphone apps, straight through processing, integrations
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Communication and team management skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project in running at least 2 Digital/ fintech projects involving payments, smartphone apps, straight through processing, integrations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Interpersonal skills | Planning skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills and Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Minimum 10 years experience in related field.
- With project management experience of minimum 3 years.
- 5 years of Financial Services, with banking experience.
- A minimum qualification – Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
Product Management, Project Management
4. February 2021