The Consumer and Digital Lead, Products & Solutions – MENA East will be responsible for leading the strategy, product development and implementation of debit, credit & prepaid programs as well as all Digital Payment product suites and processing business.
He/she will work in alignment with the regional & global product development organization, in market account management and market development teams to derive issuer, acquirer, merchant and consumer needs and issues.
- Manages several products and solutions for a cluster and provides knowledge of products, services or platform capabilities to support localization and market enablement.
- Partners with other products and solutions experts to support CSC value proposition development, with a focus on their local market and/or segment.
- Serves as a go-to expert and supports the development of differentiated products and solutions to meet the needs of Mastercard's clients, within their market and/or segment.
- Models functional knowledge and best practice sharing, and provides thought leadership on technology trends and holistic-system thinking to improve solutioning for their clients.
- Identifies complex issues related to products and solutions development for their market and/or segment, and recommends improvements to the market's portfolio or solutions strategy.
- Supports initiatives to drive product revenues from their specific group, within their defined market and/or segment.
- Drives competitive analysis and pricing strategy for Mastercard's solutions, and shares findings/analysis with regional product teams.
- Identifies local partners to drive joint initiatives
- Develop go to market strategies for commercializing Digital Payment products in MENA East leveraging global partnerships and forging local partnerships including the fintech community
- Identify and develop local partnerships to help accelerate the delivery of Digital payment solutions in the market
- Manage the in-region relationship with all the Global Digital wallet operators and jointly track the roll-out plans.
- Support Account management and market development team to drive Product & Digital Roadmap discussions with key stakeholders in the market
- Deep knowledge of Consumer/retail payments products and platforms as well as prior retail or Consumer Banking experience
- Keen understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends, and the ability to translate that understanding into meaningful action and enhancements
- Effectively interface with all areas and levels of management including Customers, senior executives (internal and external); Global Products, Customer Relationship teams, and Business Development teams
- Highly organized and able to deal with multiple and competing priorities
Analytical, solutions-oriented skillset with the ability to drive thought leadership
- Ability to influence external customers and internal business partners, at all levels, and drive towards results, without direct management authority
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Its mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Mastercard's decency quotient, or DQ, drives its culture and everything they do inside and outside of its company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, its building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.