The candidate will ensure that XBS products strategy is implemented in close alignment to market objectives and deliver commercial product launches and success.
Key Areas Of Responsibilities Include
- Meet the volume and scale objectives for XBS by shaping and aligning the product to the go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with global and regional product teams to understand product capabilities, provide inputs to ensure market needs are addressed, synergize with other initiatives, and ensure ongoing coordination for smooth operation of the product in market.
- Lead client engagements to communicate product strategy, innovation, business building strategies and ensuring sign ups.
- Engage Marketing, Communications, and other colleagues to support the successful launch of products and ensure optimum visibility and utilization of budgets and investments on the product.
- Coordinating (at internal and customer level) the end-to-end implementation of the service with new customers: due diligence process, contract and commercial negotiations, financial set-up, service roll-out.
- Managing complex analyses using data from multiple sources, in order to build strategic intelligence for both Mastercard and customers.
- Supporting and developing strong internal relationships within Mastercard to enable all team members to achieve their business goals and differentiate XBS products from the competition.
Qualifications And Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Remittances with leading payment infrastructure / banks / money transfer operators with complex selling environments
- A keen understanding of bilateral / correspondent banking for B2B and P2P payments is a must.
- Recent experience in a regional role for a B2B Financial, FinTech, MTO or Bank; implementing and monitoring sales methodologies, processes and polices that create actionable deliverables that support revenue goals is a plus
- Exposure to mobile money/card payment industry is desirable.
- Experience in managing a product from conception to scale is desirable.
- Dubai based candidates preferred with relevant market experience and vintage.
- Proactive, energetic and collaborative
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written, and presentational
Skills and Competencies
- Strong product and problem-solving acumen.
- Proven sales, negotiation, communication skills.
- Team player, comfortable working in a large matrix organization, willing to lead, build consensus and
- Determined to get things done in time.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where rapid or sudden changes are not unusual.
- Fluent in English.
- Based in Dubai, but willing to travel across MENA region.
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.