The EEMEA Marketing and Communication team has the mission to continue to evolve the iconic ‘Priceless’ communication platform, driving transformation in initiatives across the region, and design disruptive solutions that fuel the business, build the brand and create competitive advantage.
The EEMEA Segment Marketing Director (Non-FI) position plays an key role within the Partnership Marketing team and and wider Mastercard Integrated Marketing and Communication (IMC) team. Working in close partnership with internal Business Market Development, the position will support strategic business relationships, strategic planning, as well as mutual marketing implementation with non FI partners (e.g. Fintech, MNO, Digital Giants and Retailers) to ensure maximum benefit to consumers, partners, and Mastercard.
- Partner with local IMC teams, central MD team, and partner consumer marketing teams to strategise, plan, ideate and deliver on strategic marketing programs driving customer value as well as preference for Mastercard
- Own strategic marketing relationship with key partners and the key partnership processes inclusive of : annual planning, budget utilisation, campaign planning and day-to-day management.
- Cultivate required internal and external relationships to ensure optimal communication between local IMC team; MD and partner marketing teams
- Advise on value proposition of Mastercard marketing assets for partners based on mutual objectives and KPI’s
- Work with team for to align on campaign measurement and evaluation in partnership with local IMC teams, to inform adjustments and optimization of future programs.
- Work with partnership team on the develop of external communications (eg: case studies) to represent key strategic partnership pillars of: sponsorships, cause enablement, joint brand building and transactional /consumer life cycle campaigns (Card on File; E-commerce)
- Working with Communications team on planning, management and execution of strategic partnership events
- Bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent
- External Communications experience preferable
- Demonstrated success in partnering with external partners, managing all relevant internal and external stakeholders, and strengthening of value-based relationships at peer level or above
- Proven project management skills demonstrated through successful launches of end-to-end marketing campaigns with partners and/or external stakeholders
- Proven ability to leverage multiple sources of data to identify insights and build a business case for value-driven partner marketing program development
- Experience in negotiating with partners directly to design creative content that drives value and delivers on partnership goals
- Experience in performance marketing using a variety of digital channels and tools to drive business growth
- Demonstrated ability to work across a wide variety of geographies and cultures
- Team player who is able to work autonomously as well as within numerous teams within a matrixed global corporate environment
- A good and open communicator with ability to present and engage with numerous layers across stakeholder organisations
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.