VALUES THAT DRIVE US:
- We put our users in Control of their money everyday.
- We Empower our users to make the right choices.
- We are always Available when our users need us.
We are looking for an experienced Fintech Research Analyst to join us in Dubai.
- Work closely with founding team to obtain an understanding of the business aspirations in order to translate into a strategic action plan and business objectives
- Wear the strategic hat by anticipating the analytical needs and align it to the project plan and roadmap for execution
- Define the product vision, maintain and communicate a product roadmap and ensure product delivery
- Understand and develop prescriptive insights for decision makers and executives in banking, payments, and wealth management, among other areas
- Work closely with our cross functional team to deliver features with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as an interface between the various team members involved in IT, Marketing, Business and Sales, management, etc.
- Ability to take ownership of all tasks end-to-end
- Identify, analyze investment or partnership opportunities
- Track fintech market and start-up companies and develop an impactful research agenda in your principal verticals, e.g. banking, payments, etc
- Interface cross-functionally with marketing and customer success to align new and future product releases
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of professional experience in fintech-related position, preferably in banking, payments or adjacent verticals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Work well with others on a team
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn about fintech / start-up phase
- Work in an international start-up Company;
- Various opportunities to grow within the Company;
- Competitive Salary range
- Possibility to make an impact for international business success
W1TTY has been created to offer an entirely new financial services experience – giving customers what they really want, and rarely get – to be treated as individuals who have a genuine choice over who they bank with. W1TTY is initially targeting Generation Z – students and other young people starting their first jobs and building their careers. Globally this is nearly a third of the world population, and will represent a quarter of all spending power by 2030. However, W1TTY is designed to appeal to everyone who is dissatisfied with what is currently on offer, frustrated with hype that fails to deliver, and is willing to try something genuinely different.