As the Fraud Associate, you will work within our small Fraud team and directly with the Fraud Manager to mitigate actual and potential frauds at both customer and merchant levels. The role will work cross functionally across CX, Commercial & Legal Teams to track, investigate & resolve any Fraud cases relating to merchants & customers. This is a pivotal role to assist with our customers.
- Daily communication with peers across multiple business lines
- Collaborate & perform data analytics, assist on anti-fraud related assessment and project and perform user testing on fraud monitoring
- Drafting and Maintaining Fraud policies and operational procedures
- Contribute to the creation of fraud rules by providing analytical data to support decisions and building business rules to protect Tamara’s bottom line
- Coordination between different departments for the Fraud cases investigation and action
- Review and investigate customers complaint for Fraud patterns, speaking directly to affected customers
- Responsible for the prevention and detection of potential fraud across all flagged cases by reviewing customers’ and merchants’ accounts
- Monitor Risk and Fraud alerts daily and take necessary action to protect customers and the Company
- Identify fraud patterns through the monitoring of different merchant verticals
- Accurately document all actions taken on a case
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience in Fraud
- Exposure to similar industries / environments - Tech / FinTech / E-Commerce
- Basics of SQL & Excel
- Degree in relevant subject - Finance / Accounting / Analytics / Business / Engineering
- Strong English & Arabic speaker
- Local knowledge of Saudi culture
- Flexible working, onsite as well as remote working opportunities
- Competitive salary based on market benchmarks, reviewed, and revised annually
- Happy Thursdays and coffee check-in with cross functional leaders and colleagues
Mentorship program to develop
- 21 days of paid leave + public holiday
- Rewards and Recognition done annually
- Medical Insurance coverage
Tamara is MENA’s leading payments innovator, focused on providing a seamless experience for merchants and customers through fair and transparent financial solutions. The company’s flagship Buy Now Pay Later platform lets shoppers split their payments online and in-store with no interest and no hidden fees.
Tamara was founded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in late 2020 by serial entrepreneur Abdulmajeed Alsukhan, Turki Bin Zarah and Abdulmohsen Al Babtain. It has since grown to more than 200 employees in offices around the world in KSA, UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
The company’s $110 million Series A round in 2021 - led by Checkout.com - broke records as the largest-ever in the Middle East and to date it has raised $216 million in equity and debt.
Tamara has over 3 million customers and more than 4,000 partner merchants including leading global and regional brands like IKEA, SHEIN, Adidas, Namshi and Jarir plus local SMEs.