We are on the look out for a talented Business Development Manager with FinTech, Tech and Banking market experience to join our team in Dubai, UAE.
As a Head of Business Development, you will be at the “front line” of customer & partners engagement, acquisition and retention. In this multifaceted role you will grow our business by identifying and researching new business opportunities, work closely with our existing and prospective customers & partners to establish long lasting relationships based on trust and transparency while delivering tangible value through our product portfolio.
- Will be responsible for full Business Development P&L within the region
- Participate in strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Formulate and develop sales strategies and execute them to facilitate growth
- Expand business and forge and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts (partners & customers)
- Leverage Tiqmo’s reputation and your own industry contacts to the best effect
- Pro-actively develop opportunities to sell products & solutions to prospective clients
- Build market intelligence and approach
- Write and submit Tenders / Financial Offers
- Develop and leverage Tiqmo’s branding and professional profile in coordination with our marketing team
- Collaborate and input into regional marketing, arrange promotional programs, activities and events
- Coordinate with our Operations and Sales teams to shepherd leads through our sales process to closure
- Manage and maintain an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Facilitate regular training and review for partners, corporates, suppliers and vendor’s staff.
- 6+ years’ experience in business development within FinTech, mobile payments, eWallet, Tech SW industries with an outstanding sales performance record
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to partner and influence across functions and levels
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must, other languages will be considered an advantage
- Have exposure to FinTech & FinServ concepts
- Have structured approach to Business Development & Sales
- Have prior experience with complex technology implementations
- Have strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- “Do-er” in attitude and actions. A self-starter and a fast learner, who isn’t scared to ask questions and doesn’t just accept status quo
- Team player, comfortable working in a fast paced consulting style, unstructured environment
Who we are
Imagine a single digital ecosystem where you’re able to seamlessly pay for products and services that are a part of your everyday journey. That’s our goal at Tiqmo. We are building the ultimate digital wallet experience for users and also working on enhancing the digital payment infrastructure of many industries.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!