We are looking for Head of Payments to join our growing Operations group in Rewire. The ideal candidate is a customer oriented person with technical approach, strong operational skills and has great ability to motivate employees.
You needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a problem solver, and have experience with working with cross-functional teams.
The Head of Payments is managing one of the important domains in Rewire, leading 3 teams (total 25-30 employees) with an objective to improve customer's satisfaction. He/she will own diverse operational activities such us customers money transfers, KYC, Compliance, optimization of internal tools committed to high quality deliverables
- Day to day Management of the team (HR perspective, performance).
- Meeting Payments team objectives by developing initiatives and optimizing workflows.
- Optimizing Money transfer management
- Analyze customers transaction performance and optimize the process to meet our objectives.
- Corporate with the Customer Support team to exceed customer's satisfaction.
- Daily communication and escalation with our financial suppliers and vendors
- Develop and optimize policies and procedures for operational efficiency
- Optimize the internal tools and platforms with our product and tech teams.
- Experience with leading teams of minimum 10 employees- Must
- Min 2 years experience as Payments team Head/Manager or other financial operations team Head/Manager
- Min 4 years Experience in a finance operations team. In a Fintech company - advantage.
- Experience working with B2C technology, fintech, and/or payment services business is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize critical work and manage expectations
- High level of communication
- Problem solving
- Analytically minded – experience with measuring and reporting metrics
- Attention to details
- High level of verbal and written English
At Rewire we are shaping the way international workers manage their finances. We are building the first international borderless banking platform for migrants during their time abroad until their return home to a more secure future.