As part of Binance's ongoing expansion, we are looking for an experienced Director to VP level product manager to own, lead, and drive our KYC/KYB product globally. This role will be part of our global product leadership team and will be expected to work cross-functionally with our management team and leaders from compliance, risk, legal, engineering, business, and others.
This is an exciting new role to provide leadership not just for Binance, but for the fintech and crypto industry to create and set new standards and benchmarks for customer onboarding and compliance.
- Represent and lead business KYC/KYB activities, internally with stakeholders and senior management to provide transparency on projects and initiatives
- Lead engagements in the marketplace, to explore opportunities to collaborate with vendors to provide leading KYC/KYB experience to the global market of Binance users
- Responsible for the execution of KYC/KYB workflow projects and its related enhancements to improve channel conversion rates and user flow
- Assess and manage changes to the KYC control environment delivered through business process, policy and technology change
- Drive continuous improvements to quality of data, control reporting and associated metrics to increase global consistency
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy and procedures, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- At least 12+ years of relevant experience
- Previous operational, compliance or product management experience will be a plus
- Data-savvy, understands basic metrics and best practices of operations
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- User-focused and user-experience mindset
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects
- Familiar with blockchain-technology or fintech is a plus
Binance is the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume. Trusted by millions worldwide, the Binance platform is dedicated to increasing the freedom of money for users, and features an unmatched portfolio of crypto products and offerings, including: trading and finance, education, data and research, social good, investment and incubation, decentralization and infrastructure solutions, and more.