• Develops product proposition in field of Consumer Goods financing (POS loans), Retail Lending and Credit Cards.
• Analyzes market environment and competitors offers in target customers segments.
• Designs product value proposition tailored for target customers segments balancing product attractiveness, technological feasibility, licensing limitations and financial efficiency.
• Develops customers product legal, financial and technological layers to ensure smooth customers onboarding and business processes around customers lifeclycle.
• Takes responsibility for product P&L and initiating appropriate product / business processes changes to reach target KPIs.
• Designs consumer goods online & offline retailers and marketplaces integrations concepts to provide customers with financing solutions.
• Ensures customers acquisition at target volumes within certain cost per sale limit
• Manages customers lifecycle processes on all stages: onboarding, first and further usage and retention stage.
• Owning customers and product metrics like time2yes, time2cash, activation rate, usage rate, balance per customer, profitability, attrition rate etc.
• Ensures that new product propositions meet all cost, quality and performance objectives outlined in the products conceptual phase.
• Develops success matrix to set clear expectation for results to be achieved by the introduction of new products and initiatives.
• Creates and manages the overall Product Management process
• Gathers and analyzes feedback from sales, marketing, development, and the market
• Analyzes an action plan (development and fulfillment) of each product’s UE increase, customer segments’ LTV and an efficiency of each product.
• Cooperates with marketing, risks, IT, finance and legal departments both in HQ and countries.
• Manages customers product usage experience through continuous product and processes development.
• Solid experience in field of Consumer Goods financing (POS loans), Retail Lending (Installment Loans) and/or Credit Cards in banking or Fintech (priority) is a must.
• Experience of ancillary products management.
• High level understanding of the other functions such as risks, marketing, IT.
• Fluent level of English (oral and written).
• Good analytical skills, thinking out of the box, flexibility.
• Capability to track and solve several tasks meantime.
• Eager to learn new, open-minded, advanced communication skills with very good soft skills.
DFI was established in 2015 and continues to operate in a strong growth stage within its primary markets of Europe, APAC and the CIS. The company leverages the latest, most advanced technical solutions, including Smart Data technologies, to provide world-class consumer lending products to customers around the globe.
A main focus of DFI is to continually develop the technological capabilities which allow it to automate approval and service delivery processes, further enabling the company to quickly adapt to each new market.
As a responsible lender, DFI seeks to build long-term relationships with customers, helping them not only with their financial needs of today, but also supporting them to build a solid financial future for tomorrow.
DFI’s sophisticated and integrated IT platform also allows the company to efficiently cover all stages of the customer lifecycle, from client acquisition and credit scoring, to automated client servicing and reconciliation of accounts in arears.