Binance is looking for an experienced HR Manager. This role would include working with and supporting both local and remote teams across the world.
As a partner and consultant to one of the most critical business units, you will provide your expertise covering a wide range of HR areas to drive company strategic initiatives. You will proactively help resolve issues and offer your advice to enable a rapidly growing team and ensure maximum effectiveness for your function. As a member of the Global HR team, you will also contribute to core HR strategies including Centre of Excellence (CoE), Compensation & Benefits (C&B), talent acquisition, management, and evaluation, culture and improving processes.
- Oversee and ensure day to day HR Operations are operating efficiently and aligned with best practices.
- Be a subject matter expert and provide guidance to business leaders and employees on any HR Related matters.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures.
- Implement country policies that are related to employees' welfare, compensation and benefits, onboarding/offboarding processes etc.
- Be involved in various HR Projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Strong experience as a HR Generalist and have strong knowledge on Bahrain's employment laws and regulations.
- Have minimally 5 years of HR Generalist experience ideally within the Tech, Fintech, Finance industries.
- Strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Team player with strong initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently.
- Have an interest in the Cryptocurrency/ Blockchain industry.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Binance is the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume. Trusted by millions worldwide, the Binance platform is dedicated to increasing the freedom of money for users and features an unmatched portfolio of crypto products and offerings, including trading and finance, education, data and research, social good, investment and incubation, decentralization and infrastructure solutions, and more.