PayU is looking for professionals from a banking or e-commerce background to join our Risk Operations Team in iyzico. The purpose of the role is to protect iyzico, its merchants and card users from fraud and reduce exposure of all stakeholders to fraud related activity such as identity theft, unauthorized account access, account take-over etc.
- Monitor and analyze daily alerting, flag and escalate any potential fraud activities and take necessary immediate actions to mitigate losses.
- Monitor and escalate suspicious activities associated with money laundering
- Work with peers and leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practice ideas and information
- To improve, design and help implement fraud rule sets on accounts that have different risk levels
- Follow chargeback procedures and use chargeback data to further enhance fraud filters
- Follow fraud trends and raise awareness both within the team and company
- Work in coordination with banks and commercial institutions.
- 2+ years of experience in a fraud or risk monitoring role at a payments company, bank, or online marketplace.
- Have a clear understanding of the dispute resolution process and rules and its guidelines
- Profound understanding of online payments processing/payment platforms, methodologies.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Self-motivation and self-responsibility the ability to learn quickly and work independently, with minimum direction.
- Can be flexible to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours as needed
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and clear logical thinking
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
iyzico was founded in 2013 to provide online payment services and artificial intelligence-based payment technologies to businesses of various sizes in the world of e-commerce. By making the complex payment processes simple through its easy and secure platform, iyzico had achieved significant successes through supporting thousands of businesses in digitalisation and was acquired by the global payment systems giant PayU in 2019. With such robust structure, iyzico is operating on the principle of democratising financial services and making them accessible for everyone alongside the services it provides to businesses.
Through iyzico Buyer Protection, consumers’ concerns regarding shopping online are resolved and better experiences are enabled. Control is handed back to the consumers by 24/7 live support through the iyzico mobile app and convenience in cancellation/returns processes. To this date, more than 2 million consumers shopped online under the security provided by iyzico Buyer Protection and this number is increasing daily. Via pay with iyzico, which is a blended payment solution, millions of consumers who do not use banking can safely shop online under the belt of iyzico Buyer Protection.