Marketing Content Manager
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. They develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. They are pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
- Develop, implement, and execute Personetics' overall brand strategy with the goal of increasing brand awareness and recognition among established and new audiences.
- Be the subject matter expert, compose insightful thought leadership blog posts, case studies, and articles on behalf of the Personetics leadership team.
- Exhibit proficient writing, editing, and persuasive skills that motivate the audience to remember and act toward the intended objective.
- Manage and design our global PR and communications strategy in collaboration with our corporate and regional teams.
- Creating a consistent, relevant, and thought-provoking media and influencer engagement strategy and developing effective storytelling methods
- Write a powerful, eye-catching messaging framework and build relationships with key reporters and influencers.
- Work with external partners and internal teams to create exciting and engaging brand campaigns and ensure objectives are met and budgets are managed efficiently
- Manage the social media channels to continue developing and refining our communication strategy to position our brand as a unique voice in the market while supporting growth and recruitment goals
- Manage relationships with PR freelancers and/or external agencies and industry influencers.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the Banking and Financial industry and alternative accommodations, flagging relevant news to teams while also practicing "newsjacking."
- Be proactive and reactive in evaluating, prioritizing, and responding to opportunities and challenges as they arise
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail, as well as robust organizational and project management capabilities.
- Proven track record of developing and directing influential worldwide branding and communication plans.
- Experience managing internal and external resources like freelancers and creative agencies to drive results, ensuring messages are communicated consistently and effectively.
- 6-8 years experience in PR/communications, and content strategy roles, ideally in a global Enterprise SaaS/B2B organization and/or Fintech startups
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following (or an equivalent): English, Communication, Marketing Banking, Communications, and/or Public Relations
- Experience using WordPress, HubSpot, and Salesforce is a plus.
Native English speaker, a must
Personetics serves over 120 banks and financial institutions across 30 global markets. See how your bank can harness the power of AI to engage customers and increase revenue with financial data-driven personalized customer engagement, PFM, and money management platform.
Tel Aviv, Israel, Israel