If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people !
- A (Sr) Partner Manager (PM) is responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with assigned partners. The role is responsible for every facet of the partner experience and relationship with Mambu
- Focus on high value activities that drive sales and profit growth for both the partner & Mambu; Partner sourced pipeline contribution
- Think and act strategically to provide guidance and structure to the Partner, overseeing effective partner enablement with the purpose of increasing the self-sufficiency of the partner
- Supports, motivates and drives partners to accelerate pipeline growth and quality leading to increased Mambu revenue
- Demonstrate credibility, expertise and value to positively influence outcomes. Robust, collaborative planning is necessary at both the macro (territory) and micro (partner) level
- Coordinate activities across multiple internal and external functions and needs to demonstrate good decision making and judgement, being able to orchestrate successful outcomes for both Mambu and the partner
- Responsible for partner lifecycle management including recruitment, onboarding, enablement and business plan execution
- The relationship with Mambu’s direct sales team is critical and together they build sales and evangelize Mambu’s value proposition to partners and customers
- A complete understanding the Mambu Partner Program (MPP) and all promotions and the product portfolio offered by Mambu and its partner marketplace is required
- The PM must be a subject matter expert on these at a high level and be clearly able to articulate the value propositions both upstream and downstream to partners and end users
- When successfully executed, the PM will be seen a highly valued and key business partner by the partner and an aspirational role for employees within Mambu
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in partner management and/or business development
- Curiosity and excitement about innovation in Financial Services and Technology
- Experience as successful account/business manager, selling to CIO and decision-makers C-level executives
- Ability to explain the benefits of working with partners to internal teams (sales, delivery, solutions engineering, development)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of Financial Services domain and vocabulary would be a plus
Embrace your future at Mambu
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More About Us
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site