Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution.
Tamara also aims to tackle multiple core issues in the retail and service sectors that create friction in payments, low conversion rate and lower average order value offline and online.
We have ambitious plans and already showed unique traction. Tamara is on the path to become the region's next unicorn!
- Drive new business by identifying, qualifying, and developing new partnership opportunities for Tamara
- Collaborate closely with Partnerships Managers, Partner Success and Marketing teams to strategize creative outreach campaigns and determine priority of outreach based on potential impact
- Manage the first stages of the Business Development pipeline by performing initial outreach and nurturing leads through various inbound channels, including phone, email and social
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in the e-commerce industry to meet / exceed quota.
- Engage potential partners about their goals and challenges, and educate them on the value of Tamara
- Develop best practices and efficient processes for growing our merchant partner base
- Contribute significantly to Tamara’s growth as we scale our core business and product
- Manage and grow the relationship with existing partners
- Track growth with existing partners across all metrics and identify areas of improvement
- Recently acquired bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Ability to work closely with x-functional teams internally, such as marketing, product, operations, etc.
- Desire to pursue a role in sales, and the drive to be successful
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; good written and spoken communication skills in Arabic is preferred
- Ability to be proactive, creative and detail oriented, and to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Competitive Salary package
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive working environment in a dynamically growing fintech sector involving steep training curves and flat command structure
Tamara is a growing Saudi financial technology startup permitted by SAMA, headquartered in Riyadh with offices in Dubai and Berlin. We provide Buy Now, Pay Later solutions to customers and merchants in the region.