1. Responsible for reviewing cross-border payment transactions, including but not limited to account security, transaction fraud, and collective fraud risks.
2. Develop risk control plans that are suitable for business stages based on the commercial path of cross-border payments to effectively control risk levels.
3. Keep abreast of the development trends of black and gray industries, and be able to anticipate new fraud patterns and control their impact on the platform.
4. Participate in the investigation and inspection of business risk control risks, collect and maintain risk information.
5. Monitor, record, and follow up on risk handling situations in a timely manner, provide risk handling analysis and statistical reports.
6. Support the team's routine risk control transactions and merchant review work.
7. Support the team's daily work and special projects.
8. Able to support cross-time zone work and work night shifts.
9. Communicate across departments and respond to relevant risk issues in a timely manner.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, with 3 years or more of risk control strategy work experience, and experience in payment risk control is preferred.
2. Excellent data analysis skills, proficient in using SQL, Python, and other language tools.
3. Familiar with feature mining and strategy building, able to independently complete the strategy system design and implementation of a risk domain.
4. Good communication skills, adaptable to cross-team collaboration, and able to take responsibility for results.
5. Fluent in English communication and writing.
Bybit is a cryptocurrency exchange established in March 2018 to offer a professional platform where crypto traders can find an ultra-fast matching engine, excellent customer service and multilingual community support. The company provides innovative online spot and derivatives trading services, mining and staking products, as well as API support, to retail and institutional clients around the world, and strives to be the most reliable exchange for the emerging digital asset class.