Since our founding in 2019, our company has grown exponentially both in terms of our product traction and headcount, we are looking for someone who can build a world leading HR and People org as we begin to enter and exciting new phase of expansion as a business.
You will work with the senior leaders and founders of Lean to build people processes from scratch ranging from onboarding, progression frameworks to employee engagement and help set the vision for Leans people organisation as we scale past Series A and beyond. We’re a global company, meaning there would be
- Exposure to both people operations and strategic HR e.g. Workforce planning, Payroll, Employee relations.
- A keen understanding of how to partner with senior functional leaders to deliver change and ensure healthy teams.
- A driven self-starter with a positive outlook, flexible nature, and tenacious work style that fits with our hyper-growth environment
- Proven track record of successful execution and achieving results
- Experience working with highly technical functions (Engineering, Product, Data)
- Extensive experience solely managing all Employee Relations matters including disciplinaries, redundancies, dismissals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with all levels of employees
- Adept with national legislation legal compliance in all ER matters as well as management of employee lifecycle
- Have a good working knowledge of local & regional employment law and able to make recommendations as to relevant policy or procedural update
- An innate ability to self-start, prioritize, and creatively problem-solve (the buck stops with you)
- Experience working in the financial sector
- Experience working in startup environments building people ops functions.
- Interest in the Fintech industry, especially related to Open Banking
- HR certification such as CIPD, PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP is a plus
- We are a global company, so international experience is definitely a plus, MENA experience, even more so.
NB. While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!!
Why Join us?
Our products have received resoundingly positive feedback from developers and customers alike, but this is just the beginning. We're working tirelessly to expand our coverage across the region while further deepening the value we provide to our stakeholders. To that end, we're always on the lookout for talented, driven, and entrepreneurial candidates to join us in our mission of enabling the next generation of financial innovation. If you're motivated by solving hard problems and leaving a lasting legacy while you're at it, Lean's where you need to be.
Not only do we offer competitive salaries, private healthcare, and flexible office hours, but we also insist that every member of the team hold a meaningful equity stake in the business to ensure long-term alignment.
We'd love you to join us for this journey!
Lean provides developers with a universal API to access their customer's financial accounts from across the Middle East. We came to the realisation that infrastructure barriers to entry were suppressing the growth of the fintech industry across our home markets and sought to build a product that would solve that once and for all.
Using Lean, developers of all levels of sophistication are now capable of building cutting edge financial solutions without worrying about the nuances at the infrastructure layer, freeing them up to focus on what matters most — their customers.