We invented Fintech-as-a-Service and we are redefining global commerce by powering fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Rappi. Now we're building the world's best team to help fuel our hyper-growth get to the next level. If you like to working hard, play harder, dream the impossible and be part of building the next generation of talent for a world-class company , then we really need to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over $700 million in funding with the world’s most prestigious VCs, launched our own venture capital arm and we’ve been named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. We offer high competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, our success is your success.
We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to expand and gain new skills and develop their careers. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and get guidance from mentors and colleagues.
- This position is open for relocation!
- Build products that make impact and contribute to the business growth
- Lead all aspects of product management and development cycle including design, planning, specification, go-live, and rollout
- Work with other product managers globally and cross-functionally across Rapyd. Work closely with multidisciplinary team of developers, UX designers, tech writers and business analysts to execute a roadmap
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to bring new features and ensure awareness of product status and roadmap risks
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Product Manager in payments or within the software industry
- Ability to break down complex needs into manageable milestones while iteratively building products and features for the best market fit
- Must be able to talk knowledgeably with eCommerce players, banks, lenders, FinTech’s, and clients who live and breathe payments every day
- Strong product sense, ability to understand the problem or the opportunity and translate to the product
- Ability to make decisions or prioritize solutions using data
- Experienced as an Agile product owner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and send payments anywhere.