Mamo believe that to build products our customers love, they need empowered product teams where product managers, designers, and engineers work closely together and autonomously to create value for customers.
The product managers to be visionary, able to think strategically about the big picture and set the product strategy and vision and inspire the team to deliver on it. Also expect them to pay meticulous attention to detail, realizing the impact that every detail has on the customer’s experience - every word, every pixel, every interaction along every part of the user journey.
Our mission at Mamo is to empower people to effortlessly access their money through a platform that demonstrates simplicity, empathy, and utility. Our vision is to bring financial independence to every human so they may have the time and means to live their fullest lives. We are a startup aspiring to become the region’s favorite finance and payments provider. We have two products today as the first stepping point to getting us there: Mamo Pay for Business, our B2B product helping businesses collect payment from their customers, and the Mamo Pay app, making it easy to send and receive money between family and friends. Today, we’re looking for a product manager to own the Mamo Pay product and solve pain points for consumers in the region.
What we value most in a product manager is someone that is extremely customer-centric with high empathy, analytical, and a great problem solver. We also care about working with people that are exceptional human beings and emotionally savvy. If you have a radical passion for something, are self-aware, and continuously learn and grow, and if you’re not afraid to speak up and challenge the status quo, then you’ll fit right in at Mamo. We don’t just want someone that is great at building products, we also want someone that is aligned with our values and culture. We want people that can help make Mamo a better version of itself, and we are looking for someone to help us on this journey.
What you will do
- You’ll be responsible for the success of our Mamo Pay product, managing the end-to-end product lifecycle and whatever is needed to drive its success
- You’ll talk to business users to understand their needs and pain points, and you’ll use these insights to drive the direction of the product and define product requirements
- You’ll develop the product vision and strategy for our consumer product and inspire cross-functional teams to deliver on the mission
- You’ll develop the product roadmap and build alignment on prioritization that drives product development
- You’ll define goals and success criteria with clearly measurable objectives and key results to deliver a great user experience
- You’ll partner with design and engineering teams to ship well-crafted products in a highly iterative delivery approach
- You’ll work collaboratively with key stakeholders in Mamo including marketing, growth, support, and others to ensure we provide a great experience for our customers
- You’ve worked in a product role in a tech company for at least one year.
- You’re passionate about solving users’ pain points and driving impact to improve people’s lives. You get irrationally excited about well-designed and well-built products you come across in your daily life
- You have high empathy and the ability to deeply understand the needs and feelings of a customer and to see the world through their eyes while resonating with their pain so much that you obsess about solving it for them
- You have strong product sense and craftsmanship. You’ll own important product interactions with every Mamo business customer, and you show the attention to detail this responsibility deserves in every decision you make
- You’re an insatiably curious person and always want to understand the ‘why’ behind everything you do
- You love data. But you also understand putting data into context and how to complement it with qualitative insights
- You get excited about conceptualizing solutions to customer problems. You’re also great at thinking critically while designing a solution and asking the right questions to help reach an optimal decision while having a holistic view of the impact on users, business, regulation, and others
- You listen well and communicate concisely to influence outcomes. You build consensus by default but can drive hard decisions when needed. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and you know when and how to say no
- You thrive on autonomy and minimal oversight. You expect a clear company strategy and mission, and then to be trusted to deliver with full autonomy
- You’re organized and you understand the value of documentation and structure when needed
- You’re driven by continuous learning and personal growth. You’re self-aware and understand the impact your actions have on other people. You know where you excel and where you need to develop, and you’re self-motivated to never stop learning
- You care deeply about working in a company that is mission-driven, focuses on people and culture, and that is aligned with your personal values
- Startup environment that’s big on individual responsibility and leans on process and automation
- We’re big on culture. Work with stunning, supportive product, design, and engineering teams on problems that matter
- You will be learning and growing all of the time. From business, product, and design to engineering you will be learning from a world-class team that is caring, kind, and empathetic.
- Mamo has the potential for a wide-reaching impact. Mamo is taking on the challenge of bringing about a new era of financial inclusion that begins close to home by providing access and experiences that make sense. That means you will never be bored
Mamo is a bold and inclusive FinTech company created to help people live their life to the fullest. Mamo's flagship solution is Mamo Pay, a fast, secure, human-centered platform co-created to simplify everyday personal and business payments.