We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join us in Dubai, UAE. Being a link between Product and Marketing teams, you will lead our outbound marketing activities. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote Tiqmo and our products on the local and regional markets.
- You will be responsible for presenting Tiqmo and our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales
- Understand ins and outs of each product/solution, market & client segmentation & needs/pain points, able to effectively develop product value proposition and messages to customers
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to drive the execution of product journey Be in line with the product team, extract the selling point of the product, translate the product function into user value, and build up the persuasive narratives
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other relevant stakeholders. Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Research and analyse local competitive landscape, opportunities and threats, communicate market insights to influence product and marketing strategy
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- 5+ years of product marketing and go-to-market experience with at least 2 years spent in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research), ideally within FinTech/banking/lending industries
- Experience with various product marketing techniques, like integrated marketing campaigns, email campaigns, pricing strategies, etc.
- Commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- A Team player. You have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Creative and quantitative thinker and have a keen eye to detail
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or marketing.
Imagine a single digital ecosystem where you’re able to seamlessly pay for products and services that are a part of your everyday journey. That’s our goal at Tiqmo. We are building the ultimate digital wallet experience for users and also working on enhancing the digital payment infrastructure of many industries.