Backed by substantial investor funding, dopay are recruiting the best and brightest to continue building our world-class team. Within the technology group, dopay are hiring developers, DevOps specialists, product owners, product designers and testers. Every individual will contribute their unique skills to a powerhouse team that’s committed to shaping and delivering their successful future.
Your Responsibilities as a dopay Quality Assurance Test Analyst are:
- As a key member of the Product Team, you will take ownership of all the testing activities related to either changes in current functionality or brand-new products.
- Design, implement and execute the most adequate testing strategies at all levels of testing (System, Integration and Regression)
- Work closely with Product and other stakeholders preparing detailed acceptance criteria & scenarios at early stages of Product Requirements, which will later be used by the technical team during the implementation of the features.
- Co-ordinate UAT with business stakeholders and consider user satisfaction as a metric of system quality.
- Embed each of the testing activities into the Release Cycle, providing QA sign-off for every release into Production.
- Reporting and documenting test execution, the quality of tested deliverables and adherence to the agreed standards.
- Collaborate with development and product team to clarify expected system behaviour and ensure high quality environmental changes.
- Participate in the Product Scrum Team ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and planning sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in testing with regards to test planning, test designing and execution.
- Experience in Front-End testing and/or App testing is recommended.
- Familiarity with an agile environment and scrum organisation (experience with JIRA and TestRail will be a plus).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate within a team setting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a particular attention to detail.
- You are a driven individual with excellent self-initiative and organisational skills. Willing to take ownership of the testing function at dopay.
- You have strong, well-informed opinions but are open to being convinced otherwise through thoughtful discussion with teammates. Strong opinions weakly held.
- You have real grit and focus on finding solutions, even when it’s exhausting
- You believe that teams win or learn from their mistakes together. You’re quick to celebrate the hard work of others. You have a positive energy and are a genuine team
- You have a keen interest in the FinTech sphere, with a genuine desire to work in the industry
- Knowledge of the Payments Industry, Banking Industry and API Testing will be considered beneficial.
- Previous start-up work experience and knowledge of Arabic will be plus
Today, every worthwhile employment opportunity needs to be more than ‘just a job’. At dopay, you will discover unique chances to contribute your experience and energy to a company that is full of potential. Potential to change the way the world pays today’s unbanked employees. Potential to build tomorrow’s financial inclusion and wellbeing for tens of millions of people. And potential to discover just how much you can achieve, professionally and personally. The rewards are multi-faceted and, yes, they do include an excellent remuneration package. dopay offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time-off policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company sponsored social events
- dopay is totally committed to supporting equal employment opportunity and to attracting and retaining the best qualified employees
dopay, fintech innovators and creators of the virtual banking platform that enables any business to pay their team electronically and remove cash from their payroll process.