If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people !
Your role at Mambu
- To continue our success story we are looking for two Regional Partnership Development Director to join our growing company and support Mambu further penetrating the financial services industry. They will support both Western and Southern Europe and additionally; Central and Eastern Europe.
- If you're excited by the perspective of working with innovative banking and Financial institutions around the world, help us further disrupt the industry and serve them with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful company, where you can help us further build on our success and grow your own career.
- Working with the Head of Partners in the region to expand the Global strategic partnership footprint across all levels. Assist in the development of the Region by 1) engaging and activating new partnerships, 2) entering new countries through a partner-led approach or co-sell approach and 3) supporting the commercial performance of partnerships in countries, where needed. Flow-to-work (Global, Region, Country) in the pursuit of commercial performance under guidance from Regional strategy, priorities or escalationsLead and deliver projects, governance and control related activitiesPrepare documents to support partnership activities in the region, including pitches, progress reports and research etc.Ensure the continuous success of our strategic partners, in close cooperation with the EMEA partner and sales teams.
- You have 8+ years of professional experience working with consultancies and system integrators in the capacity of relationship management, operational management, enablement and sales
- You have a track record of working with Executives from large Advisory firms, Global System Integrators and pan EMEA Operating Systems Integrators
- You have experience of owning the operational and procedural workloads to ensure smooth execution of the partner experience and commercial outcomes - from onboarding, contracting, training, deal registration, pipeline management and fulfillment
- Preferably, you’ll have Banking, Fintech, Telco and/or related industry experience and knowledge, as well as experience with the overall ecosystem in the financial services spaceYou have good understanding and experience with cloud technology (and providers), SaaS operating model and APIs
- You can work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You have sound operation and commercial judgement and is able to prioritize time
- You understand concepts of lending lifecycles, cryptocurrency, digital currency
- You’re an excellent communicator.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, German or French is a plus.
- MBA or advanced degree is a plusYou have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5.
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site