Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
The future is here. Be part of the pioneering team of Pyypl Ltd., the future’s leading digital payment card!
We are seeking for a Regulatory Licensing Manager to join our team To manage the company’s overall process in terms of licensing and compliance with regulatory requirements in the existing and prospect countries/regions to attain the company’s vision of bringing new products, expansions, and enhancements to the market.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Chief Corporate Affairs in performing and managing all regulatory and licensing activities of the company;
- Track regular license requirements, filing regulatory reports and regulatory submissions, including management of daily communications with the regulators;
- Manage all assigned licensing requirements;
- Perform research and study on the applicable and relevant regulations & legislations, and licensing process and requirements to operate in a certain country for expansions;
- Manage the submission of necessary regulatory requirement including harmonizing data and documents to ensure that all reports are submitted with care and accuracy;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with internal partners and regulators; exercise respectfulness, social intelligence, clear communication, and demonstrate high sensitivity in responding to regulatory requests;
- To provide technical advice related to Licensing and Trading Standards matters and provide detailed advice and guidance to Senior Managers and other stakeholders.
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or undergraduate studies related to laws or legal compliance;
- At least 3 years’ experience in legal, compliance and regulatory affairs;
- Preferably with paralegal experience;
- Demonstrated experience and ability for timely preparation and filing of regulatory compliance and licenses;
- Knowledge in financial services regulations and regulations is a plus.
- Interest in and familiarity with lending regulations, and financial services industry best practices;
- Passion for creating and implementing efficient operational and logistical efficiencies;
- The ability to work with team members at all levels, company partners, regulators and other third parties; while remaining respectful and efficient, and with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Comfort with interpreting and articulating legal and regulatory obligations to regulators and company partners;
- The desire to deliver extraordinary results in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong research and writing skills, and attention to detail;
- Computer literate and capable with all MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Pyypl is for People!
Pyypl is safe, secure, and 100% compliant with all regulatory requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Pyypl Group (pronounced “people”) is a pioneering FinTech company rolling out services in multiple countries in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia region. Similar companies globally include Revolut, Monzo, N26, and TransferWise.
We are proudly regulated by various financial services regulators, and our Group Headquarters is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are a family of very experienced digital experts. We are a true product company, extremely results driven, and always try to positively surprise our customers. We want to hear that magical “wow!’ from our customers.
To boost our growth, we are now looking for new energetic, skillful, ethical members to our family!