As a Sales Executive, you will be a part of our growing Sales team in EMEA, focusing on expanding and growing the region. You will become a part of our continued success and drive revenue growth as well as be responsible for all aspects of the Sales process including strategy setting (direct sales and partnerships) prospecting, lead qualification, discovery calls, proposal preparation all the way through to contract negotiation and deal closing.
This is a remote role, but the successful candidate will be based in region.
- After a full induction process, covering both direct and partner channels, including marketing strategy, target accounts etc. you will be supported by the general manager for the region and the marketing team.
- Execute a repeatable sales process beginning with lead generation and qualification all the way through to contract negotiation and closing.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Build a partner network using appropriate trade associations, data partners and others to build network and create leads.
- Participate at events to build brand awareness and generate leads.
- Utilize our CRM to track sales activities, update data, and process competitive information.
- Generate rapport and brand awareness with new inbound leads (i.e., adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
- Conduct account research and continue to engage with interested companies.
- Arrange demos of products to prospective customers and conduct discovery calls to identify customer needs and solutions.
- Prepare proposals, coordinate SOW’s, and sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Work together with our Customer Success team to allow them to identify and pursue enterprise upsell / expansion opportunities.
- Report weekly sales forecasts and performance metrics.
- Engage with senior decision makers to drive growth opportunities within your target accounts.
- Manage the procurement and contractual process.
- Execute a consultative sales process to align client issues and needs with solutions.
- 5 to 8+ years’ sales experience in an enterprise/SaaS sales capacity
- Track record of selling and closing technical solutions across the region
- Strong working knowledge and comfortable selling software SaaS technology
- Self-directed, highly organized working style; doesn’t let things fall through the cracks
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales goals and expectations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-time presentation environments
- Ability to develop a solution-led conversation at the C-Suite level
- Strong negotiating skills and closing techniques.
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Fluency in English is essential
- Network in the financial services industry is a significant advantage.
At Provenir, we recognize that diversity and inclusion make our teams stronger. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, citizenship, or veteran status or medical condition. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices across North America, the UK, India and Singapore. Provenir helps fintechs, financial institutions, and payment providers make smarter decisions, faster. We are passionate about technology and empowering businesses to become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create digital-first decisioning solutions that drive business growth. If you’d like to work at an innovative fintech with a global footprint that is redefining the industry, then we want you!