The sales operations analyst performs various functions, primarily to improve sales operation processes and efficiency of the sales department. Sales operations analyst is the one enabling sales operations to go smoothly and ensure the implementation of sales strategies to further the growth of the organization.
- Support sales forecast reviews and submission for Sales team and Management
- Leverage sales analytics and modelling, and streamline sales processes to drive revenue growth
- Organize and conduct deal reviews across pipeline in collaboration with the Sales teams, in accordance with internal procedures
- Present complex results in a clear, concise, and enticing manner that stimulate action
- Actively look at Salesforce to observe usage, movement of Sales opportunities and keeping Sales management informed of team performance and issues
- Manage Salesforce data while creating, evaluating and optimising data sets and sales tools;
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, funnel movement
- Develop and maintain regional reports and KPIs
- Create dashboards and data visualizations to improve management productivity
- Provide CRM support to Sales
- Enhance CRM tool functionality to improve user experience
- Proactively take action to drive operational improvements
- Work together with sales team and leadership to implement sales plans
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- 3 years’ + experience in Fintech industry with experience in any or all the following departments: Sales, Sales operations, Business Operations and/or Business Finance
- Experience with sales strategy execution, data analysis, and sales analytics; KPI’s reporting
- Ability to work in a strong sales culture environment, with good understanding of sales processes and methodologies. Experience with SaaS/ Cloud business would be an advantage
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple geographies, re-assess priorities and quickly adapt to a changing environment
- High proficiency in MS Office tools for sales analysis, insights and reporting purposes
- In-depth working and admin experience with Salesforce or other CRM system
- Ability to initiate and build relationships
- Demonstrate good communication & interpersonal skills with crisp industry and market knowledge to establish interest, trust and credibility
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Strong attention to details
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!