The Compliance function at OKX is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. OKX is a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk.
As Senior Compliance Manager, OKX Dubai, you’ll be responsible for building out key aspects of our compliance program while monitoring developments globally. This requires strong leadership as well as sound technical competencies to handle complex matters and work with colleagues at all levels. The position reports directly to the Global Head of OKX Compliance, with matrix reporting to local management as necessary.
- Act as AML Officer / Money Laundering Reporting Officer in-country, supporting the buildout of key policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure the company is compliant.
- Support monitoring efforts in line with our global compliance program expectations.
- Ongoing maintenance of new and existing licenses, responding to legal and regulatory requests, and preparing for independent testing as required.
- Engaging cross-functionally (with Data, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk teams) to establish a thoughtful, strategic and tactical approach to our new services/products and related processes.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- 5+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries
- Strong analytical and research skills, and desire to create documentation and reporting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong process and project management skills with attention to detail, proactive, and well-organized.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker, and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment, covering multiple and varied tasks
- Intuitive, highly ethical, and comfortable to question and challenge
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with AML/CFT, licensing requirements, and industry best practices
- CAMS or equivalent certification
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto.
In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.