As a Product Manager in Careem Pay team, you will be leading and owning products and services that enables paying experience for customers and captains in a delightful and compliant fashion across the Middle East and North Africa. The role is based in our Dubai office.
- Develop growth strategy, manage the roadmap and lead its execution to drive sustainable user growth.
- Be responsible for building experience and infrastructure to enable new ways for people to discover Careem Pay services.
- Provide leadership in defining minimum lovable products that allow us to test our hypothesis while delivering a delightful customer experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from product, marketing, engineering, design and data to validate your ideas and scale your successes.
- 7+ years of product management experience with prior experience of managing funnel conversion or product monetization in fintech domain
- An owner’s mindset - somebody who is not afraid of taking on hard problems
- Strong interest in data, competence in data analysis and growth experience working with paid growth teams, ad networks/exchanges.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to be able to act quickly as a decision maker.
At Careem, our mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and create an awesome organisation that inspires. With this vast mission statement, we started by improving the mobility of people, the mobility of goods, then the mobility of money. We are transforming into a super-app hosting multiple Careem and 3rd-party apps to make everyday life simple.
We built the first multi-billion dollar tech startup in the MENAP region. The first line of code was written in Pakistan and we built on it further in Dubai and Berlin. We operate in 100+ cities across 13 countries. We joined Uber officially in early 2020. We grew and attracted top global talent and grew a culture that is known for bold ambitions, shooting for the moon, innovating with tight constraints, and being Careem/gracious.