The Local Programs and Regulatory Compliance team at Crypto.com is responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations in the countries where the company operates.
Crypto.com is currently seeking a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join the Global Regulatory Reporting team. This team's mission is to satisfy regulatory reporting requirements and deepen their understanding of the Crypto.com product stack.
The ideal candidate for this position would possess data analytics, Athena, SQL, Data bricks, and data visualization skills. They must be a self-starter who exhibits a strong passion for financial innovation, thrives working cross-functionally and collaboratively to solve complex problems, and is excited about supporting Crypto.com's mission to put "cryptocurrency in every wallet".
- Maintain the expanding set of regulatory licenses and registrations;
- Leverage standard Agile or SCRUM methodologies (i.e. Jira boards);
- Aid in the enforcement of appropriate prioritization and communicative standards for ad-hoc and ongoing tasks;
- Work with relevant stakeholders across the Global Compliance organization to understand, scope, prioritize and deliver data-centric reporting to satisfy ongoing regulatory reporting obligations, reporting to financial partners, and internal leadership;
- Identify knowledge gaps, understand pain points, and potential pipeline optimizations;
- Formalize workflows, explore new tools and ways to derive and share insights that help our colleagues and customers.
- Data Driven: An analytical mindset;
- Self Starter: Takes ownership and sees problems as opportunities;
- Clear Communicator: Distilling complex data analysis into concise reports;
- Natural Collaborator: Working across multiple stakeholders and time zones.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Exposure to financial services, with a preferred focus in Regulatory Reporting within the banking or fintech industry;
- Familiarity with regional financial authorities;
- Experience writing, evaluating and debugging SQL and programming scripts (Python);
- Exposure to building data pipelines and constructing visualizations;
- Exposure to cross-functional projects and intercompany initiatives;
- Ability to apply a strategic and structured approach to problem solving;
- Strong organizational skills.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com is trusted by more than 80 million customers worldwide and is the industry leader in regulatory compliance, security, and privacy certifications. Their vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.