Senior Solutions Architect, a key contributor within Professional Services & Consulting team, is to deliver the value of the whole firm to our customers by providing specialized technical consulting activities, understand requirements, create detailed solution designs & architecture, and provide continuity of technical expertise to the development teams and the customer during the delivery phase.
The role is entrusted to ensure that we deliver a superior solution that meets the customer requirements, technical capabilities, right technologies and industry best practices.
An ideal candidate will be AWS or GCP certified architect, working with Digital Banks, Fintech or Bank’s treasury team, 10+ years of professional experience with at least 5+ years’ experience in architecting solutions for financial services and is a self-driven individual whose passion lies in solving complex business problems via solutions in cloud.
This position is a customer facing role based out of Dubai, UAE. The role will be reporting to Senior Manager, Professional Services & Consultancy, MEA.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Pre-sales responsibilities
- Being clear about what the customer requirements are and what can and cannot be delivered within the envelope of the defined proposition AND escalating potential requirements that should be considered by the Refinitiv business
- Being responsible for the technical design of any proposed technical solution based on the above accountabilities working with the broader Implementation group, Sales leads, and the Customer
- Accountable for signing off the proposed scope of deliverables, technical design, delivery timelines, efforts, and professional services deal commercial before it is presented for signature to the customer, with the power of vetoing proposals and escalating to resolution when that happens. Lead Solutions Governance process of the opportunity as deemed applicable
- Project Implementations – Key responsibility is to implement LSEG Solutions/Products
- Accountable for the delivery of the technical design
- Approving any variations to the design that may arise during the build
- Accountable for the integration of the solution into the customer environment
- Accountable for the post build internal sanity testing against the agreed functional specification
- Accountable for the creation of support run book for hand over into the service organization
- Be on hand to support testing and answer questions and resolve issues using the implementation and operational teams, to gain customer confidence in the delivered solution
- Deliver capabilities such as Consultancy, software implementation, configuration, integration
- Preparing and planning of complex technical requirements for the implementation environment, integration details, testing details – UAT, SIT, Unit Testing etc
- Contribute to data engineering or content integration activities where necessary to provide end to end solution completeness
- Provide technical support during UAT phase and transition for Go-live of the solution being delivered
- Support Project/Program management team ensuring project plan activities are delivered on time, on budget and in line with customer expectations
- Post Implementation
- Provide functional and/or technical training to customers based on the scope to be delivered
- Develop detailed technical documentation of the solution that is needed for maintenance and supports teams including customers’ teams
- Team Player and self-drive
- Develop into Subject Matter Expert in customer business workflows and related solutions packages and products, providing Treasury domain expertise to our customers relative to solution propositions.
- Develop customer relations at appropriate level to become a trusted business advisor
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with peers on the experience gained in the solutions projects
- Drive, follow or evolve implementation practices within the Professional Services Organization
- At least 10+ years of professional experience in the Financial Services & Banking Sector
- At least 5+ years of experience in architecting solutions
- The successful candidate should have exposure in a bank’s front, middle and back-office operations
- Strong communication and presentations skills adaptable to different audience levels e.g., C level, Treasury heads, I.T managers, Project Managers, I.T personnel
- Must be able to discuss & develop documents such as requirements docs (BRD), specification docs (FSD), Technical Architecture diagrams, configuration documents, operational procedures, workflow diagrams etc
- Techno Functional skills and a track record of successfully delivering large, multi-streamed projects through the full project cycle within specified timescales and budget is an advantage
- Must be a proactive self-starter and possess the ability to solve problems and address issues with creativity and innovation
- Enterprise-wide thinking, able to give end to end solutions
- Knowledge of financial markets and understanding of business requirements, ability to work in a demanding environment to meet customer deadlines
- Experience on Cloud technologies e.g., AWS or GCP is a must
- Experience in any of the coding languages Python, .NET or Java
- Systems integration experience with technologies e.g., Webservices, MQ, ESB
- Databases knowledge Oracle / MS SQL is an advantage
Desired (Not mandatory) Skills
- Deep data/content expertise and know-how around market data content
- Experience in any of the Refinitiv products/solutions is a plus like Electronic Trading, Deal Tracker Suite, Refinitiv Trade Notifications, Real-Time Optimized (RTO)
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is a diversified international markets infrastructure business —earning our clients’ trust for over 300 years. That legacy of customer-focused excellence ensures that you can rely on our expertise in capital formation, intellectual property and risk and balance sheet management.