Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
The future is here. Be part of the pioneering team of Pyypl Ltd., the future’s leading digital payment card!
We are proudly regulated by various financial services regulators, and our Group Headquarters is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are a family of very experienced digital experts. We are a true product company, extremely results driven, and always try to positively surprise our customers. We want to hear that magical “wow!” from our customers.
To boost our growth, we are now looking for new energetic, skillful, ethical members to our family!
We are seeking for a UAT Tester to join our team who is responsible for creating and rolling out product/software quality assurance and quality control test documents for both development and production environments. Responsible for identifying and analyzing bugs and errors found during the test phase and the relevant documentation. Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results, and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
- Plan, create and manage the overall quality assurance and quality control strategy
- Develop and apply comprehensive and well-structured test procedures and other quality assurance protocols for the new and existing product features such as but not limited to test plans, cases, modules, and documentation procedures
- Translate use cases into test scripts
- Investigate and identify deficiencies and variances in the product’s user experience & interface, usability, process flows and other identified functionalities, and suggest techniques on how the group can improve them
- Monitor the effectiveness of the testing functions and suggest improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the SDLC
- Provide inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, risks, resources, test estimates, etc.
- Analyze requirements and prepare query lists. If requirements are incomplete, yield more information from appropriate teams to help perform tests effectively
- Identify tools and technologies for implementation that align with business goals, present infrastructure, and the team’s skill-set
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. technology team/developers and product team) to identify system requirements
- Drive root cause analysis for business testing gaps and implement solutions to prevent recurrence
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Technology, and other related bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, etc.
- At least 3 years mobile application test experience on both iOS, and/or Android devices
- Previous engagement on projects using Rapid Application Development process – Agile / Scrum
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Programming knowledge and skills are always a plus including coding, basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests, XML, general web development skills, and web services
- Very good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders as well as work closely with the dev team – from reproducing the reported issue and emphasizing the fix for critical bugs to understanding how the bug has been fixed
- Solid understanding of QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
- Intrigued by technology and new applications
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Ability to understand the commercial aspect of the business
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Effective communicator
- Team player
At Pyypl, we don’t just offer jobs but careers. Nothing can replace a start-up spirit with the following benefits
- Competitive salary w/ more Pyypl perks
- Autonomy and trust
- Job and working hours flexibility
- A chance to form and build a tech company and its culture from the ground up
- Continuous learning and development
- Fast career growth
- Team activities to promote open communication and collaboration
- Equal treatment to everyone
Pyypl Group (pronounced “people”) is a pioneering FinTech company rolling out services in multiple countries in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia region. Similar companies globally include Revolut, Monzo, N26, and TransferWise.