Fintech News Network is an international media organisation providing the latest fintech coverage and insights in various markets through our dedicated brands — Fintech News Singapore, Fintech News Switzerland, Fintech News Middle East, Fintech News Hong Kong, Fintech News Malaysia, Fintech News Philippines and Fintech News Baltic
Why Work with Us?
The future of fintech is bright, as the industry grow so do we. From our humble beginnings in 2014 of only running 2 news sites in Singapore and Switzerland, we’ve since grown rapidly to focus our stories across 7 markets.
Being one of the first fintech focused media in 2014 has earned the trust of our readers and fast-tracked our growth across the markets and we’re now seeking fresh talent to be part of our growth and the fintech revolution.
[accordion][acc title=”Content News Writer Fintech (Remote work)”]
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the editor to manage content on Fintech News Network’s Switzerland, Baltics and America publications.
- Highly skilled at writing and editing press announcements in the region.
- Curate topics based on the latest fintech trends and proactively proposing content ideas to the editor.
- Produce creative copies for marketing campaigns.
- Analyse web and social media traffic to understand audience’s preferences to improve content production and management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to details.
- Able to adopt SEO’s best practices in your writing.
- Familiarity with Photoshop or any design skills are encouraged
- German is a plus