At Fireblocks, we're replatforming financial services onto a new blockchain based tech stack. We invite you to be a cornerstone in this journey as our Business Solutions Director for MENA. In this high-impact role, you will join forces with our Enterprise Accounts team to guide leading financial service institutions, fintechs and large corporates through transformative digital infrastructure solutions.
Strategic Consulting & Advisory
- Serving as a trusted advisor to C-level executives and business leaders in diverse sectors like Capital Markets, Fintech, e-Commerce, Telcos, Financial Market Infrastructures (FMIs), and Central Banks.
- Collaboratively develop business cases for early-stage digital initiatives, securing executive buy-in for transformative projects in the digital asset space.
- Manage large, cross-organizational business solutions and consulting assignments.
- Partner with our Enterprise Accounts team to close large strategic accounts
- Interfacing with the Product Strategy and Go-to-Market teams to contribute actionable insights that shape our future product development.
Thought Leadership & Research
- Engaging in groundbreaking market research and thought leadership to bolster Fireblocks’ reputation as an industry innovator.
- Creating internal market research reports and external thought leadership materials to share valuable insights and promote dialogue within the industry.
- Contribute to Fireblocks' intellectual capital through the development of digital asset solution frameworks, tools, and templates
- Fostering close relationships with our business leads, product, sales, marketing, and R&D teams to deliver holistic, best-in-class solutions to our clients.
- Significant experience in top-tier management consulting or financial services, particularly in fintech or financial services strategy.
- Must Have: 3+ years of hands-on experience with blockchain and digital assets (Institutional Custody, Tokenization, Trade Finance, CBDCs etc.)
- Ability to distill complex digital asset opportunities into digestible insights for non-crypto audiences.
- Proficient in PowerPoint/Google Slides and adept at crafting persuasive executive presentations.
- Exceptional organizational abilities with a track record of managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to lead teams indirectly and foster an atmosphere of collaboration.
- Passion for client success and driven to optimize business impact.
- Willingness to take ownership, coupled with a ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ work ethic.
- BE/ BTech / BA / B.Sc. in Business, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields. MBA is strongly preferred but not a must.
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. We enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of September 2022, we serve over 2,000 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $4 trillion in digital assets and are the highest-valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale