We are looking for a dynamic, high impact product manager to lead Rewards development and extend our payment network from a purely B2B solution to one that offers compelling mobile experiences to consumers and small businesses across payments, ecommerce, digital goods, and communications.
This product manager will be responsible for deeply understanding the nuances of how rewards, ads, offers and redemptions can form part of our ecosystem. The PM will define the offering, creating the roadmap, prioritizing the backlog, developing the product solution, and leading execution and launch end to end.
- End to end product management of Rewards offering including: definition, planning, specification, product development, go-live, and rollout
- Work with other Product Managers cross-functionally to drive excellence in our network
- Provide day-to-day product delivery and quality management
- Ensure awareness of product status and roadmap risks across the group
- Drive post-launch look-backs and internal process improvements
- Commit to continuous improvement through metrics and user-driven insights
- 5+ years of product management experience in a Rewards, redemption, ad driven or super-app company
- Experience with Rewards (earning points for spending, savings/cashback offers, next purchase offers etc)
- Clear knowledge of user engagement drivers, and a well-honed “Spidey sense” for user needs
- Must be able to talk knowledgeably with eCommerce players, key external commercial partners,, FinTech’s, and clients who live and breathe payments every day
- Ability to communicate visually through wireframes and a portfolio of previous work, and quantitatively through a deep understanding of relevant customer metrics
- Experienced as an Agile product owner
- Well developed product management skills
- Experience integrating third-party providers and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science desirable, or an equivalent degree and relevant professional experience
- Lived, worked or studied in – or simply have a passion for – Africa
Africa is on the cusp of an economic revolution. While Internet- and banking-penetration have come late to Africa, a youth-driven tidal wave of change is sweeping across the continent. As a result, both global businesses and local champions are in a race to unlock its potential.
In partnership with Rapyd, the fastest growing Fintech-as-a-Service platform and Multichoice, the largest entertainment platform on the African continent, we are building the payments platform that is capable of meeting the ambitions of the next generation.
This is truly the Moment for Africa.